Thanks for applying!
Thank you to everyone who applied to present at IMPACT7! Applications have now closed.
We will be starting to announce the presenters for IMPACT7 over the coming weeks – watch this space!
If you have a project that could create impact in one of IMPACT7’s 7 Challenges, we want to hear from you. We are looking for projects that are solving wicked problems and producing research that matters.
Each successful applicant will have just three minutes to present their project before a panel of Impact Leaders and the audience. You will receive important feedback and guidance, the chance to win entry to CSIRO’s Pitchcamp and Bootcamp, and opportunities to network with leaders across Australian industry, research, and government.
Download the IMPACT7 flyer [PDF].
Who can apply?
Researchers, innovators, teams and startups are invited to apply for IMPACT7. There is no charge to apply or present.
- Entry is quick, easy, and free
- Grab one of ten IMPACT7 Travel Grants and receive complimentary travel to and from Melbourne for the event!
- Present your idea to hundreds of influential representatives from industry, research, investment and government
- Get invaluable feedback from these incredible Impact Leaders
- Share your innovation with the wider public – and meet other amazing minds in the process
- Get traction and support to realise your project and potentially impact Australia in important ways
- Take the next step to realising your project: whether that be towards partnerships, commercialisation, investment, or expansion
- Widen your network and start having the right conversations
How do I apply?
Simply complete this application form.
What can I win?
Fast-tracked entry for one team to ‘ON Accelerate4 Selection Bootcamp’
One successful team will receive fast-tracked entry to ‘Selection Bootcamp’ for the next round of the national science and technology accelerator, ‘ON, powered by CSIRO‘. Held in late November 2017, ‘ON Selection Bootcamp’ brings together the best and brightest research teams from across the country for two days to vie for their position in the next round of the national accelerator, ON Accelerate4. ON Accelerate4 is the 12 week, full-time accelerator experience that arms research teams with the skills, expertise and connections they require to fast-track their innovation from lab to reality and help shape Australia’s future.
‘PitchCamp, powered by ON’
All teams who secure a position in the line-up for IMPACT7 will be invited to participate in ‘PitchCamp, powered by ON’ on the 31st July in Melbourne. Meet the expert facilitators behind the national Science and Technology accelerator and gain their valuable insight, 1:1 support, coaching and feedback on your pitch to hone your delivery, presentation style and Q&A in prep for the big day. Your IMPACT7 travel grant will cover access to and attendance at the session.
Teams will also be invited to attend a pre-IMPACT7 webinar ‘Plan your ideal pitch’ (dates to be advised) in the weeks leading up to IMPACT7 where they will be armed with the tools, training and guidance required to prepare the ideal impact pitch in order to secure support and partners to fast-track their innovation to address the IMPACT7 challenges.