ABOUT THE IMPACT7 AWARDS
IMPACT7 opened for applications to present during May – June 2017. The response was overwhelming – with nearly 100 projects vying for a chance to present their innovations at IMPACT7. Thank you to everyone who applied to present at IMPACT7!
All IMPACT7 presenters also have the opportunity to win these helpful resources:
Fast-tracked entry for one team to ‘ON Accelerate4 Selection Bootcamp’
Fast-tracked entry for one team to ‘ON Accelerate4 One successful team will receive fast-tracked entry to ‘Selection Bootcamp’ for the next round of the national science and technology accelerator, ‘ON, powered by CSIRO’. Held in late November 2017, ‘ON Selection Bootcamp’ brings together the best and brightest research teams from across the country for two days to vie for their position in the next round of the national accelerator, ON Accelerate4. ON Accelerate4 is the 12 week, full-time accelerator experience that arms research teams with the skills, expertise and connections they require to fast-track their innovation from lab to reality and help shape Australia’s future.
‘PitchCamp, powered by ON’
All teams who secure a position in the line-up for IMPACT7 will be invited to participate in ‘PitchCamp, powered by ON’ on the 31st July in Melbourne. Meet the expert facilitators behind the national Science and Technology accelerator and gain their valuable insight, 1:1 support, coaching and feedback on your pitch to hone your delivery, presentation style and Q&A in prep for the big day.
1 of 3 Luna Tractor MBA book packages
The gemaker prize for technology innovation
3 hour strategy session in one of the following areas: Digital, Commercialisation, or Industry Engagement.
A one hour consultation with Impact Generation Partners
1 year subscription to Cosmos Magazine
If you have a project that could create impact in one of IMPACT7’s 7 Challenges, we want to hear from you. We are looking for projects that are solving wicked problems and producing research that matters.
Each successful applicant will have just three minutes to present their project before a panel of Impact Leaders and the audience. You will receive important feedback and guidance, the chance to win entry to CSIRO’s Pitchcamp and Bootcamp, and opportunities to network with leaders across Australian industry, research, and government.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Researchers, innovators, teams and startups are invited to apply for IMPACT7. There is no charge to apply or present.
- Entry is quick, easy, and free
- Grab one of ten IMPACT7 Travel Grants and receive complimentary travel to and from Melbourne for the event!
- Present your idea to hundreds of influential representatives from industry, research, investment and government
- Get invaluable feedback from these incredible Impact Leaders
- Share your innovation with the wider public – and meet other amazing minds in the process
- Get traction and support to realise your project and potentially impact Australia in important ways
- Take the next step to realising your project: whether that be towards partnerships, commercialisation, investment, or expansion
- Widen your network and start having the right conversations
HOW DO I APPLY?
Simply complete this application form.
Applications have closed.
Presenters announced: mid-July 2017
IMPACT7: Tuesday 1 August 2017, Meat Market, Melbourne